How can you achieve guaranteed progress in the profitability of your dairy herd? The first thing is to ask yourself: how well do you know your herd?
- Which animals in your herd have the biggest genetic potential?
- What kind of semen doses should you use?
- Should you buy livestock to supplement your herd?
- Can you get additional income from using beef doses?
- How can you ensure you use the best-suited sires for your animals?
- How can you maintain the development of your herd?
All these questions are answered by using the 4-step strategy. It is a simple process in which we guide you through all the steps you need to take to achieve your goals.
The steps are:
3. Action plan
Read more about the individual steps below.